Monday, August 04, 2008

Research Scientist Update

Archibald doesn't normally like to talk about things that are bad or sad, so I'll make this brief: RS's condition has gone from critical to stable. Basically, she's no longer on an imminent death watch. Which is a good thing.

For the past 5 days, I have had the same song stuck in my head and can't get it out: "Girlfriend in a Coma" by the Smiths. I'm not joking and it's not funny. I simply can't get it out of my head. If anybody has a suggestion of how I can fix this problem, PLEASE let me know.

Love,
Archibald

2 comments:

Nat D said...

I am glad to hear that RS is doing better. Perhaps watching episodes of Tim & Eric on adultswim.com will help get that song out of your head and replace it with a funny one.

KK said...

August 11, 2008
Archibald:
I am so very sorry to learn of the death of RS. I know that this will be a very hard time for you and that things will not ever be quite the same again. Please know that all of us who feel we know you by way of your blog and those of your friends and acquaintances are thinking of you and that you and your RS are in our prayers.
KK