Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Okay, this has to be one of the funniest shows ever, but it is wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

A couple of quotes from some friends of mine regarding the series:

"They are the wrongest wrong people in all of wrong town."

"Put it this way - the gang from Seinfeld watches them and says - man,those people aren't right."

It's hysterical, and I've only watched the first three episodes.

If you're interested, you can watch the first three seasons on hulu.com. Really, I can only watch two at a time before my cringe factor reaches 10. But I'm smiling from ear to ear as I'm cringing... it really is kind of like Seinfeld on crack.

Those people are just WRONG.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm a big fan of this tv show. I love to Watch Its Always Sunny in philadelphia Online. It has nice storyline with best characters.