Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Not a lot going on

Just a post here to say that not much is going on. I've been wielding the hamsterfish again, cooking things on pita bread, and being altogether blah. I guess that can happen after seeing WORLD FAMOUS Lance Conkerton at the Saints game last Monday. I mean, really, where do you go from there?

Today, I will be lunching at the Tennou Sushi restaurant. I will have a seafood salad for sure, but then, what else? Maybe I'll just order a bowl of lard. Do they serve lard at Japanese restaurants?

In other news, my friend Ketchup (ketchup keeps you regular) is coming to New Orleans the first week of February to run in some kind of race. Running seems like an awful lot of work to me. I prefer flying, but, alas, I'm an ostrich and that dream will have to remain a dream.

No comments: