Thursday, July 17, 2008

Problems at work, solved


Well, I've been working on the same problem for 6 days at work. Finally solved the problem. This probably won't mean much to most people, but ASP.NET applications and SQL Reporting Services applications do not play nice with one another.
So I'm done having tantrums in my office. My neighbors are no longer wearing kevlar to work. No, it turns out, I'm not going to go postal.
Had lunch today with the Research Scientist at Tennou. I had toro. Yummy as always. RS ate noodle salad, but very little else. She's not much of an eater.
Tomorrow is Friday. I'm thinking about going to Jacques Imo's. They have an alligator sausage cheesecake that is out of this world good. I also love their blackened tuna. They used to have an awesome redfish, but they now serve the same sauce with a grouper, and this isn't nearly as tasty. I don't know. Maybe I'll have the deep fried roast beef po-boy.

No comments: