Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sunshine's Growing Family



I have just learned from my friend Sunshine, that, as soon as she drops the Mormon Emily off in a bucket of water, she and Simon are planning on growing their rapidly expanding family, this time, she says, with twins.

"Why can Liz have twins and I can't?" she recently asked me. "It's not fair. Archibald, you know how much I love to make breakfast for my new adopted Central American children. I suddenly feel like I don't have enough mouths to feed."

While they haven't yet decided on names for the fraternal twins (again, Liz-jealousy), the early front-runners are:

Boy: Jesus (the spanish pronunciation-- Seniorita Caroline's idea)
Girl: Sun (after Sunshine's Japanese mother, Sun (pronounced "Soon")

Sunshine and Simon plan on starting their marathon sex / baby production sessions in the hospital within minutes after she drops off Emily the Mormon into the proverbial bucket of water.

They are SOOOO ready for more children.

More later.

Archibald

No comments: