Friday, April 25, 2008

Blogging the Bunny

Hi. My name's Hoppity and I've temporarily taken over Archibald's account. I hope you don't mind.

Anyway, since my name is Hoppity, you might have guessed that I am a bunny! If you did, you'd be A-OK right!

I am blogging today about something very important: Ugly Bunnies. As you might have seen from Archibald's post yesterday, there have been, at times, some very scary looking bunnies. Today, Hoppity the Bunny would like assure you that scary bunnies are the exception and not the rule. But Hoppity would also like to remind you that, when provoked, us cute little bunnies can become dangerous, even outright fierce. The video below will probably explain better.

Thanks for letting me speak my mind and, don't forget, Easter's only 11 months away. Hippity, Hoppity!

No comments: