Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today, I am going to the dentist.

I know, I know, but Archibald, you don't have teeth, right? Well, that's not the point. I think dental hygiene is important no matter what kind of creature you are. Bad breath is REALLY annoying. So anywhoo, I'm having to change dentists because my hygenist changed dentists, and she knows how to do the prophy jet, one of the most amazing inventions in the world of dentistry. I happen to hate the cleaning thing where they rub stuff off of your teeth (beak). This prophy jet thingy (hell, I don't even know if I'm spelling it right) basically sandblasts your teeth. FUN!

So, yes, I work on the westbank and this new dentist's office is in KENNER, but, fuck it. I'm willing to drive for this procedure.

In another note, I love bacon. And most flavors of sausage. There, I said it.

Sunshine wants to get a labotomy for Christmas. That might be the smartest thing she's ever said.

If anybody sees Bad Rep's laptop, beat the crap out of the person who has it, put a really bad picture as her desktop picture and then return it to her immediately.

1 comment:

Nat D said...

Seriously, I wouldn't mind a bad desktop image if I got my computer back!