Thursday, April 17, 2008

What to do?

I am so ready for the weekend. Although I have nothing planned, it seems like it really needs to get here. I could go to Roux Bash, although it might be too hot for an outdoor party. Archibald isn't a fan of the heat. I thought about making a surprise visit to the Creech Textile factory, but I haven't contacted Sunshine and she'd probably tell me that Baby Mormon Emily is allergic to ostriches, which would make me quite sad.

This is the last weekend before the Jazz Fest, which also makes it the last weekend I will have friends for quite a long time, seeing as how I don't really care for the fest that much. So I am going to have to make the most of it. There is a benefit at the Bulldog on Saturday which could see me spending a great deal of time drinking beer and smoking cigarettes.

Sausage.

I feel terrible about Bad Repp's run of computer luck. I hope she gets it all together soon. Otherwise, I might cry.

Now onto the price of gas. I have a 17 gallon tank. I spend over sixty-five dollars to fill up my car. You do the math. To quote Sunshine, "It made me feel like a sad, greasy monkey." Amy Sedaris had an imaginary monkey.

Good day to all.

Archibald

No comments: