Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What's for Lunch?



I'm planning on having sushi for lunch. Can anybody tell me where I can go to find this serving platter? Also, please wish for me that the Tennou Sushi House has Lemonfish. I love Lemonfish. Me hungry for Lemonfish.

Heidi M. just told me that she saw Seniorita Caroline on her tricycle today in Jackson, MS, running errands as part of her job as a seamstress. She was balancing a barrel of cotton on her head and pedaling furiously on the southbound I-55. Great to see she's working hard toward her eventual citizenship. Also, Sunshine told me that she's found Hannah Montana translated into Spanish, so they can go ahead and have that karaoke birthday party for Seniorita Caroline after all.

William isn't invited, but he's REALLY busy as today is the last day to file taxes. There are many tax shelters in Venezuela and the Caymans to attend to, so Weebs isn't going to be partaking in any frivilous singing.

No comments: