Friday, June 13, 2008

Sunshine is a Genius

"Yes, Sunshine is a genius," Sunshine replied when I informed her of the title of my blog post.

We're still waiting here with bated breath for the possible arrival of the Creech family and their black labrador retriever, Gangsta.

I would also like to say that it is a fine day here in NOLA, not too hot, not too rainy. I will be leaving work a little bit early so that I can beat the rush to the gymnasium. There is an excercise bike with my name on it, calling my name, "Archibald, Archibald!"

What are you doing this weekend? I'm going swimming and possibly cooking a hot dog and drinking juice boxes. Maybe I will talk to my pet Geranium. Maybe not. I might fashion a bobsled out of a can of Ravioli and name myself McGyver. Or I might not. Whatever happens, happens, right Curly Sue? Right!

Slather on some Memphis-style BBQ rub and hit the grill. It's Summer Time!

No comments: