Friday, June 06, 2008

What is for the Weekend?


Tonight, the Research Scientist and myself will be meeting Encephalitis Pete and his girlfriend for steak at La Boca. This is VERY exciting news, as I will also be having their incomparable grilled asparagus. Steak. It's what's for dinner.

On Saturday, I have to go visit Mama Duck because I made the mistake of giving her an mp3 player for mother's day. Let's just say she's not the most technologically advanced person on the planet. The good news is, however, that I get to wet my feathers in the pool. So all is well, I guess.

Beyond that, there are no plans. I'll probably go to the gym on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe I'll cook something tasty. Any suggestions? Heidi? Should I cook a beer can chicken?

Anybody interested in reading about the Hamsterfish, it all starts here:


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hold on, I am still speechless that you said you were going to the gym. I always enjoy a beer can chicken. Hey email me your recipe for the veggies in tin foil on the grill. That is my very fav thing that you make.