Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What I want Santa to bring me for my birthday

I turn a million years old on Sunday. Here is a list of things I want Santa to bring me for my birthday:

  • A roomba
  • 10 cent Buffalo Wings
  • A Chrysler Cordova with Corinthian Leather
  • Ricardo Montalban's accent
  • San Diego's weather
  • A refrigerator magnet that says, "Adhere!"
  • A new novel from David Foster Wallace
  • Abs of Steel
  • Weebs to do my taxes
  • More cowbell

In reality, I will probably only get a nice new 12" Calphalon pan from the Research Scientist and brunch at the Rib Room. But an ostrich can wish, can't he?

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy early birthday, Archibald. I hope it is a festive one. Drink 1000 Miller Lites for me.

Elizabeth H. said...

Did you hear that Matthew McConaughey's nephew is named Miller Lyte.

Archibald said...

I was not aware of the existence of a Miller Lyte. I am willing, however, to bet that his birth weight was twelve ounces of pure, unbridled, pediatric heaven.

Elizabeth H. said...

And Miller Lyte's dad sometimes dresses him up like Chuckie.