Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Slices of Heaven


I've decided that I really love pizza, so much so, that I might turn into a pizza.

That being said, I really don't like broccoli, so much so, that when I smell it, I become physically ill.

Another thing I really like is La Boca Steakhouse on Fulton Street. The research scientist and I are thinking about making a visit there again on Friday night. They have a fabulous hanger steak and really good asparagus.

Something I don't like very much is Utah. Mormons everywhere.

What I do like, however, is St. Maarten. They have really cheap booze and a lot of swim-up bars. This makes an ostrich very happy indeed! There's a game they play at the end of the runway in STM where you try to stand up when the planes fly over (because they're so damn close). Pretty much everybody falls down when the planes arrive, at least when the big 747s come in. The bar at the end of the runway has a chalkboard that lists the arrival times of the bi planes so that people can go (with their drinks in hand) and stand at the end of the runway and try to stand up. The picture tells the whole story.

1 comment:

Nat D said...

both Depp girls hail from Utah. and i really like imagining the ostrich swimming up to a bar!