Tuesday, February 12, 2008

An Update for Natalie

As per Natalie's request, I will now post updated information on the spies who live 4 blocks from my house.

Click Here for Espionage

Also, I need to say that I've had two cigarettes today. Quit day is a week from yesterday, so wish me luck.

Saturday, Chelsea vs. Huddersfield 5th Round FA Cup match will be on Fox Soccer Channel at 11:00 a.m. central time.

This weekend promises to be very interesting. There's the game, of course, but then Sunday, I'm bringing the research scientist over to my mom's house to meet the rents and my Grandmother, whose 88th birthday will be on Sunday. Needless to say, at her advanced age, she is rather hard of hearing and sometimes just hears what she wants to hear. I hope the research scientist isn't too frightened.

In other news, I have decided to give up panic attacks for a while. They're such a pain in the ass and, well, they're also _so_ 1998. It's a new decade. No more panic attacks. We'll see how long this lasts. Probably as long as Sunshine's fake pregnancy.

No comments: